Drawing Factory – an art journaling mini-course
Overcome Your Fears for Line Drawing!
Move From Stick Figures to Flowing Shapes and Imaginative Illustrations!
is a self-study art journaling class including:
– 30-minute edited video including an inspiring drawing lesson + step-by-step instructions for a Japan-inspired illustration
– 4-page PDF file with complementary tips
This mini-course is especially for you who wants to overcome your fears for drawing and make your own coloring pages! With this mini-course, you can create big and rich illustrations but also smaller easy line drawings to decorate your planner, journal or any piece of paper! You will also get tips for quick coloring and lively colors.
Required Art Supplies
– A black thin-tipped drawing pen, tip width 0,4-0,8 mm. These can be brands like Micron, Staedtler and Pilot Permaball.
– Colored pencils.
– Markers (felt-tipped pens).
– Smooth drawing/watercolor paper or an art journal book of your liking.
Samples – Student Work
You can download the PDF file to your computer immediately after the purchase. The file contains the link and the password to the video. The video is offered as a streaming service. It is available at least 6 months after the purchase. You can access the video as long as you want when you download the video as MP4 file to your computer.
Buy the Class!
Price: 15 EUR (appr. 18 USD)
Pay with Paypal using your Paypal account or a credit card.
Buy the Whole Bundle!
Drawing Factory was published as a part of