Imagine Monthly Fall 2016: a bundle of 5 art journaling mini-courses
Five steps forward in painting and drawing will be a giant leap for your art journaling.
Feel More Confident in Painting and Drawing
… step by step, technique by technique, and challenge by challenge!
Imagine Monthly Fall 2016 is a bundle of 5 art journaling mini-courses, published in fall 2016. Each mini-course will give you compelling ideas and techniques for creating elaborate hand-drawn and hand-painted art journal pages. Each mini-course includes 30-35 minutes of edited video content + written instructions to support the video.
5 Mini-Courses filled with Art Journaling Techniques
Selfie Fantasy (Vincent van Gogh inspired)
Botanical Discovery (Georgia O’Keeffe inspired)
Drawing Factory (Japan inspired)
Patterned Topiary (Gustav Klimt inspired)
Romantic Geometry (Wassily Kandinsky inspired)
Take your art to a new level by practicing drawing and painting inspired by fine arts!
Selfie Fantasy is inspired by Vincent van Gogh. It has a simple technique for portrait painting + a special lesson for using rich color schemes. Botanical Discovery is inspired by Georgia O’Keeffe. It’s about creating collage art using hand-painted papers and playing with organic forms.
Drawing Factory is inspired by Japanese art. It teaches a simple drawing technique where you can start from stick figures and end up with rich illustrations.
Patterned Topiary is inspired by Gustav Klimt and topiary art. It’s about building expressive garden scenes by using repeated motifs. Romantic Geometry is inspired by abstract art, Wassily Kandinsky, computer games and Renaissance masters.
Required Art Supplies – Explore Mixed Media!
– Black drawing pen, tip width 0,4-0,8 mm. These can be brands like Micron, Staedtler and Pilot Permaball.
– Colored pencils. The teacher uses Prismacolor Soft Core and Caran d’Ache Luminance pencils.
– Watercolors. The teacher uses St Petersburg White Nights watercolors.
– Acrylic paints. The teacher uses Golden Heavy Body acrylic paints.
– Marker pens. The teacher uses Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens.
– Gel medium (or paper glue). The teacher uses the Golden Soft Gel Gloss gel medium.
– Drawing paper and one or several art journal books of your liking. The teacher uses Dylusions Creative Journal among others.
You can download the PDF file to your computer immediately after the purchase. The file contains the link and the password to each of the videos. Videos are offered as a streaming service, available at least 6 months after the purchase. You can access the videos as long as you want if you download them as MP4 files onto your computer.
Buy the Bundle!
Price: 49 EUR (approx. 54 USD)
Pay with Paypal using your Paypal account or a credit card.