Imagine Monthly Spring 2016 – a bundle of 6 art journaling mini-courses
Expand your artistic imagination …
… technique by technique, idea by idea, lesson by lesson!
Imagine Monthly Spring 2016
is a bundle of 6 art journaling mini-courses, published in spring 2016. Each mini-course will give you compelling ideas and techniques for creating elaborate hand-drawn and hand-painted art journal pages. Each mini-course includes 30-45 minutes of edited video content + written instructions to support the video.
6 Mini-Courses filled with Art Journaling Techniques
Take your art to a new level by practicing drawing and painting inspired by fine arts!
Doodled Luxury (Alphonse Mucha inspired)
Flowing Greenery (William Morris inspired)
Painter’s Ecstasy (Friedensreich Hundertwasser inspired)
Strokes of Energy (Claude Monet inspired)
Modern Mid-Century (mid-century modern style inspired)
Stormy Scenery (J.M.W. Turner & Ivan Aivazovsky inspired)
Required Art Supplies
– Black drawing pen, tip width 0,4-0,8 mm. These can be brands like Micron, Staedtler and Pilot Permaball.
– Colored pencils. The teacher uses Prismacolor Soft Core and Caran d’Ache Luminance pencils.
– Watercolors. The teacher uses St Petersburg White Nights watercolors.
– Acrylic paints. The teacher uses Golden Heavy Body acrylic paints.
– White gel pen and/or correction pen. The teacher uses mostly Uni-Ball Signo Broad gel pen.
– Marker pens. The teacher uses Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens.
– Gel medium (or paper glue). The teacher uses Golden Soft Gel Gloss medium.
– Drawing/sketching paper and one or several art journal books of your liking. The teacher uses Moleskine Sketchbook and Dylusions Creative Journal.
You can download the PDF file to your computer immediately after the purchase. The file contains the link and the password to each of the videos. Videos are offered as a streamed service, available at least 6 months after the purchase. You can access the videos as long as you want if you download them as MP4 files onto your computer.
Buy the Bundle!
Price: 59 EUR (approx. 67 USD)