Merge Drawing and Painting into One Flow!
Create William Morris Inspired Spread + Combine Loose Painting with Doodling!
is a self-study art journaling class including:
– 35-minute edited video including step-by-step instructions for combining painting with doodling
– 4-page PDF file with complementary tips
This class includes 2 projects: the main project with the William Morris inspired scene and a smaller project, a vase of flowers. You can create the smaller project quickly first to practice the techniques.
Required Art Supplies
– Black thin-tipped drawing pen, tip width 0,4-0,8 mm. These can be brands like Micron, Staedler and Pilot Permaball.
– Colored pencils.
– Markers (felt-tipped pens).
– Acrylic paints.
– Gel medium.
– An art journal book of your liking (or a sheet of fairly thick and smooth paper).
Samples – Student Work
Let your imagination and style show when using the techniques!