Flowing Greenery – an art journaling mini-course
Merge Drawing and Painting into One Flow!
Create this William Morris inspired spread + combine loose painting with sharp doodling!
is a self-study art journaling class including:
– 35-minute edited video including step-by-step instructions for combining painting with doodling
– 4-page PDF file with complementary tips
This class includes 2 projects: the main project with the William Morris inspired scene and a smaller project, a vase of flowers. You can create the smaller project quickly first to practise the techniques.
Required Art Supplies
– Black thin-tipped drawing pen, tip width 0,4-0,8 mm. These can be brands like Micron, Staedler and Pilot Permaball.
– Colored pencils.
– Markers (felt-tipped pens).
– Acrylic paints.
– Gel medium.
– An art journal book of your liking (or a sheet of fairly thick and smooth paper).
Samples – Student Work
Let your imagination and style show when using the techniques!
You can download the PDF file to your computer immediately after the purchase. The file contains the link and the password to the video. The video is offered as a streamed service and it’s available at least 6 months after the purchase. You can access the video as long as you want when you download the video as MP4 file to your computer.
Buy the Class!
Price: 15 EUR (appr. 18 USD)
Pay with Paypal using your Paypal account or a credit card.
Buy the Whole Bundle!
Flowing Greenery was published as a part of